We welcome over 1100 volunteers to our team each year and we’d love to have you join our crew!
Thanks so much for your interest in volunteering with Vancouver Island MusicFest. Volunteers are the life blood of our organization. We welcome over 1100 volunteers to our team each year and try to place as many new volunteers as possible. If we can’t place you this year we will put your name on our wait list and contact you as soon as a crew opening becomes available.
Our 2022 application form will be available February 1st.
A few things to note:
Volunteer at MusicFest!
- Returning volunteers will be contacted directly by their past Crew Coordinators (or new coordinators of their pre-existing crew) before February 1st. If you have not heard from your coordinator by February 1st please send the volunteer coordinator an email.
- If you did not volunteer last year but have in the past you will need to fill out a volunteer application. Be sure to write in the name of the coordinator of the crew that you were on.
- Some of our crews are self recruiting. If you apply for a crew that is self recruiting and have not in fact been recruited by that coordinator your application will be sent on to a crew that has space and accepts applications.
- If you are 16-19 years of age (new or returning) and you have already applied you will need to have a youth waiver signed by your parents or guardian and submitted to your Crew Coordinator.
Youth Waiver available February 1st
- If you plan to camp in the Volunteer Campground you will be required to complete the Volunteer Camping Registration in advance. Your Crew Coordinator will be emailing the link to you. If you plan to camp in the Public Campground you will be required to pay. The Volunteer Campground Policy will be available soon.
- You cannot apply until you have read the Volunteer Rights & Responsibilities. Click Here to read and apply.