Vancouver Island MusicFest takes the safety, health and well-being of all our patrons, volunteers performers and staff very seriously. With the festival 4 months away, planning for the July 10 – 12, 2020 Festival is continuing.
We are vigilantly monitoring the ongoing situation and listening closely to the provincial and local health officials, the BC Centre for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. VI MusicFest will act and respond based on the advice of government officials, public health authorities and medical professionals.
In the event VI MusicFest 2020 does not take place all tickets, including camping will be honoured for the 2021 Festival.
No exchange or refund will be issued if a festival performer is changed or if their performance is cancelled, rescheduled or delayed.
If we have had to postpone a concert due to the Covid-19 Virus please hang onto your tickets and wait for us to announce the new concert dates.
Early Morning Rain March 20th- postponed.
Irish Mythen March 28th – postponed.
Please watch for new dates to be announced!
EARLY BIRD PRICING now in effect! Get them while you can.
Camping goes on sale March 15th @ 8:00am online only. Please make sure you read the camping rules and regulations before you purchase your camping pass. Please click here to read camping rules and regulations. Once you have done so click the link at the bottom of that page to purchase your camping tickets.
Day passes will be available May 15th.
2020 Ticket Prices
Click here for information about our great upcoming concerts.