If you purchased tickets to Vancouver Island MusicFest 2020 and have not received the Ticket Holder Survey email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vancouver Island MusicFest Relief Fund has been set up.
Planning a Festival of our scope and size comes with significant non-refundable expenditures. Any tax deductible donations you can offer us to recoup these expenditures would be very much appreciated! Please donate by clicking… HERE
To our MusicFest Family
As you likely know by now, we have very sadly been forced to postpone our beloved Vancouver Island MusicFest for 2020 due to the global Pandemic.
The recent announcement from our Provincial Government Health Authorities stating “we will not be having those big events where people gather together this summer” only helped cement what we were already feeling.
We cannot risk being an event where Covid-19 has an opportunity to spread within our community as we are sure, you would all agree. The travel and human exchange involved in putting on a Festival the size and scope of MusicFest makes it impossible for us to carry on for the time being. It’s simply too risky for all of us.
MusicFest is a non-profit organization run by the Comox Valley Folk Society. As you can imagine, there is a substantial outlay of cash that happens well before the Festival weekend in order to plan an event the size and scope of our Festival. This money comes mostly from our ticket sales.
Meanwhile, we want to thank you so much for your continued support of MusicFest. We will miss the set up days when we get to see you all pull onto the site to enjoy our amazing weekend.
Love to you and your families from all of us. Stay safe and smart – we will get through this together and are so grateful for each and every one of you!
Thank you from your MusicFest Production team,
Doug, Marcy, Cresslynn, Sue and Deb.
If we have had to postpone a concert due to the Covid-19 Virus please hang onto your tickets and wait for us to announce the new concert dates.
Early Morning Rain March 20th- postponed.
Irish Mythen March 28th – NEW DATE ANNOUNCED- FEBRUARY 20th, 2021
Please watch for new dates to be announced!
Click here for information about our great upcoming concerts.